Monday, April 03, 2006

I need a personal shopper!

That's on my wish list for this year. I just wish that I had someone that I could say "I want something cute, or I want this." and they could go get it and it actually fit!

It's time for my trip to Marco in June and I need to find some cute clothes for that. I was thinking a peasant skirt for the dinner thing this year, maybe with one of those rhinestone belts. I tried on a white one at Old Navy that had the rhinestones at the top, but we thought a belt would be more practical AND make the skirt easier to clean. So what top do you wear with a pheasant skirt and what color? white tank top with a white skirt? Or is another color skirt better? Like brown?

Jana, are you making any trips to L-town anytime soon? You always have cute outfits that don't cost a ton of money... I need fashion help!