Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Life is crazy...

Work is so crazy busy right now. I thought there were only 3 events to plan for and now it has turned into about 5. I thought I was doing really good with 2 of them and was proud since I've done it all myself, but all I got questioned on were the other 3, 2 of those I didn't know about until yesterday. All the facts would be good! Still up in the air about the whole new position. I'm just praying that no matter what, at least one thing I am considering works out for me either way.

Our singles group is going through some changes too, so it is all a little stressful. But hey, I know it will work out and no matter what, it means that I'll get to meet with at least two people a week. I need that interaction in my life.

I'm looking forward to tonight. Alias is back on for a 2 hour finale and I have to say that I just want a little bit of normalcy from last year. I'm looking forward to it! So if you call from 7-9PM, I won't answer. :p