Monday, May 15, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!

You know how when you are little, it seems like birthdays should be solely about you, but as you get older, it really doesn't seem that way?

Well, I feel like a kid again today! I think I have been smiling all day and of course, I feel pretty, oh so pretty, too... and pretty in pink, no less! I've had a great day so far though. My dog let me sleep the whole night through until my alarm went off, and I got to hit the snooze button once! Then there was a gift on the table waiting for me this morning, which is a great way to wake up!

I get to work, and I get birthday wishes from my coworkers! Which was followed up by a phone call from Pa and an email from my mom and aunt. Lunch at Orlando's with my coworkers/friends and my boss got me chocolate rum cake! YUM! Then this afternoon I got a pretty spring bouquet from my boss of purple tulips, red roses, little red flowers and yellow lilies... followed up by a cookie bouquet from my Dallas area family! YEA!

I'm looking forward to tonight, dinner at Great Wall and of course, presents! :)